SAY “NO” TO
REORGANIZATION / REGIONALISM
The way this has been presented to the people has been very confusing, complicated, and made to sound appealing, but appealing for whom? We will try to present this as simply as possible. You all know the crisis that “improper”drilling for gas in residential areas has caused….houses blown up, contamination of wells, etc. Groups have sprung up to correct this problem but can’t, they are up against a brick wall. WHY? Because “local” control of drilling has been removed and given to the State. That is REGIONALISM. This cannot be solved locally now, which would be much easier! You have to keep calling and driving back and forth to Columbus. More massive REORGANIZATION / REGIONALISM throughout Ohio would cause even bigger problems, some of which as follows:
(1) Elimination of Townships, the simplest and closest form
of government to the people….they would be consolidated.
(2) Government further removed from people.
(3) Appointed boards of control not elected by the people.
(4) Less government accountability to the people.
(5) Grossly insufficient manpower to cover the state.
(6) Resolving issues in local community harder to impossible.
(7) No sensitivity to local community issues because they don’t live here.
(8) Redistribution and consolidation of your tax money to higher levels of government – less for your local community.
(9) Bigger politics involved, harder to break through.
(10) Tendency for more government corruption, as if we don’t have enough already.
(11) Elimination of certain elected offices, such as Recorder, Auditor, Sheriff and possibly more.
As you can see, this would not be good for “any” community in Ohio. This is being pushed by organizations that have a more Liberal / Socialistic agenda. Don’t fall for it! Call the Governor, you state Representatives, Senators, and tell them “NO”!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON LINKS BELOW.
PRIVATIZATION...BEWARE OF CONSEQUENCES
REGIONALISM = SOCIALISM
OHIO COMMISION WILL HELP US ??