URGENT ACTION ALERT!!! SUPPORT HOUSE BILL 170 WHICH PROTECTS EMPLOYEES FROM BEING FIRED, NOT HIRED OR DISCRIMINATED AGAINST FOR NOT GETTING THE FLU VACCINE...... no one should be forced under threat to have harmfull chemicals, with long range effects, injected into THEIR bodies.... communism at it's best!
Ohio please support HB 170 which prohibits an employer from taking adverse action against a person who chooses not to get a flu shot. This legislation was introduced by Representative Christina Hagan and would be a great step toward protecting our rights.
To read the bill click here: https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legislation/legislation-summary?id=GA131-HB-170
ACTION TO TAKE:
Please be sure to include your name, address and district in all communications. Find you district and representative here .
1) Phone or fax members of the House Commerce and Labor Committee and ask them to support HB 170. Also ask them to hold a public hearing so those in support of the bill can provide testimony to the committee. (see contact information below)
2) Contact your own Ohio State Representative and ask them to support HB 170. Find your Representative here.
3) Share this information with family, friends and coworkers.
Contact Information: Ohio House Commerce and Labor Committee Contact Information – 2015
1) You strongly support HB 170 and want the legislators to support it.
2) What you put into your body or how you stay well should not be dictated by employers.
3) You do not want an agency of the federal government making private medical decisions for you.
4) If you have suffered an adverse reaction to vaccination or experienced harassment in the work place for your decision not to be vaccinated for flu, share that with your representative, House Commerce and Labor Committee Members and Rep. Hagan.
7) Multi-dose influenza vaccines contain thimerosal, a mercury derivative and known neurotoxin. (Source
10) The Cochrane Collaboration concluded
, “There is no evidence that only vaccinating healthcare workers prevents laboratory-proven influenza or its complications (lower respiratory tract infection, hospitalisation or death due to lower respiratory tract infection) in individuals aged 60 or over in LTCIs and thus no evidence to mandate compulsory vaccination of healthcare workers”.
11) Physicians, in the American Medical Association Code of Ethics
, affirm philosophical and religious exemptions for themselves. Employees should not be discriminated against for choosing not to take a flu vaccine.
12) If we allow employers to dictate flu vaccines, will we also allow them to dictate other medical procedures, such as fetal ultrasound, mammograms and colonoscopy? Will we dictate medical procedures based on genetic testing? Will we have a medical police to determine whether someone can leave the house with a cough?
14) Why this is personal to you: a vaccine reaction in someone you know, harassment, some vaccines are grown in cells from aborted human fetal tissue, your newborn baby does not require a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease (Hepatitis B), etc.
15) Your body does not belong to the state. You want to be free to choose how you nourish and keep yourself healthy. This bill takes away the right to informed consent to vaccination. You are pro-information and pro-civil rights.
20) It is immoral to force a person to inject a pharmaceutical product into their body, or anything for that matter, even more so when that product could injure or kill them.
21) There are many other ways to stay healthy: a healthy diet, adequate rest, sunshine and exercise, etc. without any risk of vaccine injury.
22) There are hundreds of new vaccines in development
including some of the following in clinical trials: HIV, herpes, E. coli, dengue fever, avian influenza, smallpox, tuberculosis, typhoid, norovirus, cholera, smoking cessation, syphilis, and gonorrhea. If vaccine manufactures and others who profit from forced vaccination convince legislators to take away our right to delay or decline a vaccine now, what will our future look like?
24) Physicians, in the American Medical Association Code of Ethics, affirm philosophical and religious exemptions for themselves. See Opinion 9.133 Routine Universal Immunization of Physicians. Parents should have that same right.